WHAT IS THE CERTIFIED PROGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR ANALYST® – AUTISM PROFESSIONAL® (CPBA-AP®) CREDENTIAL?
A certification designed to recognize individuals who have the experience to provide competent training, supervision, and oversight to professionals who implement behavioral intervention with individuals diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
WHO IS THE CPBA-AP® CERTIFICATION FOR?
- Academics, researchers, and/or clinical directors who have the experience, knowledge, and skills necessary to provide competent training, supervision, and oversight to professionals who implement behavioral intervention with individuals diagnosed with ASD using a progressive approach to applied behavior analysis (ABA).
- Professionals functioning at the leadership level in the field of a progressive approach to ABA.
- Professionals who are passionate about teaching and training practitioners in the treatment of ASD in the most effective, scientifically proven, and evidence-based intervention procedures available.
WHAT DO THE ASSESSMENTS TO BECOME A CPBA-AP® ENTAIL?
This certification has a two-part assessment consisting of a Multiple-Choice Question (MCQ) Examination and a Content Presentation Evaluation.
- Text- and video-based multiple-choice questions
CONTENT PRESENTATION EVALUATION
- Candidate prepared 15 to 25-minute video presentation about the application of a progressive approach to ABA as it relates to individuals diagnosed with ASD.