What is the Certified Progressive Behavior Analyst – Autism Professional™ (CPBA-AP) credential?
A certification evaluating if a professional meets the highest standards in demonstrating proficiency in the content of a progressive approach to ABA as it relates to individuals diagnosed with ASD.
Who is the CPBA-AP certification for?
- Academics, researchers, and/or clinical directors who meet the highest standard of professional excellence in a progressive approach to ABA
- Professionals functioning at the leadership level in the field of a progressive approach to ABA
- Professionals who are passionate about teaching and training practitioners in the treatment of ASD in the most effective, scientifically proven, and evidence-based intervention procedures available
What do the assessments to become a CPBA-AP entail?
This certification has a two-part assessment consisting of a Multiple-Choice Question (MCQ) Examination and a Content Presentation Evaluation.
- Text- and video-based multiple-choice questions
Content Presentation Evaluation
- Candidate prepared 15 to 25-minute video presentation about the application of a progressive approach to ABA as it relates to individuals diagnosed with ASD.